Hong Kong Modern Flower Arrangement School courses are designed together with and acknowledged by I.F.A.A. (International Floral Arts Association).
Flowers and materials using for each class will be provided by the school to ensure the desirable quality that needed for each arrangement.
Student who completed the course and passed in the examination is entitled to apply for the I.F.A.A. certificate.
Elementary Course (15 sessions)
– Suitable for novices.
– Basic rules of European style arrangements and bouquets.
– Unique skills of tying, colour mixing, accessories making, containers, etc.
– Introducing Traditional European Style to Contemporary European Style.
Intermediate Course (15 sessions), Advanced Course (15 sessions), Tutor Course
– Applicants are required to complete French Floral Art Design Elementary Course or European Flower Arrangement Elementary Course.
– Course including arrangement and bouquets.
– Deeper understanding of tying skills, sewing skills and constructing skills.
– Demonstrate creative Modern European Style arrangements and bouquets.
– Full range of techniques of combining fresh, dried and artificial materials, such as using wire, moss, driftwood, etc.
– Top sewing and tying techniques.
– Demonstrate trend-setting, bold and artistic floral displays.