Hong Kong Modern Flower Arrangement School courses are designed together with and acknowledged by I.F.A.A. (International Floral Arts Association).
Flowers and materials using for each class will be provided by the school to ensure the desirable quality that needed for each arrangement.
Student who completed the course and passed in the examination is entitled to apply for the I.F.A.A. certificate.
Elementary Course (15 sessions)
– Introducing many different types of modern and classic bridal bouquets.
– Corsages, wristbands and headdresses making.
– Basic skills learning, including hand-tied, foam using, wire using, etc.
Intermediate Course (15 sessions), Advanced Course (15 sessions), Tutor Course
– Practicing with wider selection of flowers, such as Tulip, Orchid or Anthurium.
– Higher level of skills and concepts training.
– Corsages and other flower dressing for special occasions.
– Making of spectacular bridal bouquets and other wedding/special occasion flower dressing.
– Using flowers that required higher level of managing skills.
– Inspiring creativity and fine-tuning techniques