Hong Kong Modern Flower Arrangement School courses are specially designed. Flowers and materials using for each class will be provided by the school to ensure the desirable quality that needed for each arrangement.
Student who completed the course and passed in the examination is entitled to apply for the school certificate.lu
Elementary Course (10 sessions)
– European and Japanese styles of bouquet and gift packing.
– Fresh and artificial materials mix and match.
– Learning different types of bouquet, packing techniques, ribbon and bow managing techniques
Intermediate Course (15 sessions), Advanced Course (15 sessions), Tutor Course
– Applicants are required to complete the elementary course of the same subject.
– Higher level of bouquet tying skills.
– Modern and stylish designs by mixing unusual flowers and materials.