Hong Kong Modern Flower Arrangement School courses are designed together with and acknowledged by I.F.A.A. (International Floral Arts Association).
Flowers and materials using for each class will be provided by the school to ensure the desirable quality that needed for each arrangement.
Student who completed the course and passed in the examination is entitled to apply for the I.F.A.A. certificate.
Elementary Course (25 sessions)
– Basic skills learning, including colour combination and positioning for various arrangements.
– Classic style vs modern outlines.
– Comprehensive and practical guidance for the most popular arrangements.
– Knowledge on flower usages.
Intermediate (25 sessions) / Advanced Course (40 sessions) / Tutor Course
– Applicants are required to complete the Elementary Course of European Flower Arrangement.
– Broader knowledge on selecting theme, colours and the materials for making an arrangement.
– Styles and concepts of various countries.
– Designing arrangements for different room furnishings.